PLEASE READ THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use (“Terms”)
These Terms (together with the documents referred to herein) outline the terms on which you may make use of our website www.quantumbase.com (our site), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
Other applicable terms
In addition to these Terms, the following additional terms also apply to your use of our site and services:
Information about us
www.quantumbase.com is a site operated by Quantum Base Limited (“we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08501521 and have our registered office at Alpha House, 4 Greek Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 8AB. Our VAT number is 206 3974 07.
Our corporate website provides information on our: product offering, customer support and contact details, company background, awards, news and events. The site also includes downloadable resources and customer case studies for businesses that want practical advice on anti-counterfeit solutions.
Changes to these terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make. Any such changes are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site or change the content at any time. Please note, however, that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Your account and password
When you register an account on our site, you will be asked to provide information about yourself. Such information should be true and accurate and you should ensure it is kept up-to-date.
By using our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
If you choose to use our site and register as a user, you will be provided with a user identification code and password. You may also be required to provide further information as part of our security procedures. You must treat any such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
Your use of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt (including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability and monitoring data or traffic), or to breach the security or authentication measures of:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
In the event that we provide any interactive service on our site including without limitation, blogs, chat rooms, or bulletin boards (Interactive service(s)), we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate it. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards set out in the next paragraph (Content standards), whether the service is moderated or not. We do not control the material submitted to Interactive services and you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. The use of any Interactive service by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
These Content standards apply to any and all material which you may contribute to our site (Contributions), and to any Interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Content standards. You warrant that any such Contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
Whilst we do not pre-screen any content you upload to the site, we reserve the right to remove or edit any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You waive all moral rights you have in any content and information provided by you to the fullest extent provided by law.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform your content. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to use your content for advertising and promotional purposes, and provide your content to third parties. You acknowledge that your content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third party service providers.